Thursday, February 14, 2013

02.09.13- Cycle Day 5

CD 5

Temperature: 97.60

Taking: Aspirin
Vit B6
Multivitamin
Folic Acid

Cervix was closed and medium texture. Lost a large chunk of tissue. I'm upset, it looks like another chemical pregnancy but I don't think I can handle that right now.
-Denial-

Cervical fluid was dry again.

Aside from that, a few interesting things happened. For one, having another miscarriage made me flip out and buy more tarot readings. What is wrong with me!? I got one for TTC, but I also got one about fostering, because, well, I think it's time to face the reality that it doesn't look like my body can hold onto a pregnancy any time soon. Ugh.

My more productive move last night was to finally order my kit from 23andme.com. Of course, I'll keep people updated on what the results of both my readings and my genetic test say. This should be enlightening. :)

TTC will make you crazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment